Lady Elliot Island is located on the southern end of the Great Barrier Reef and is renowned for being an important breeding and nursery ground for aquatic flora and fauna.
On our day trip to Lady Elliot, students will be taken on a guided snorkelling tour allowing them to get up close and personal with turtles, fish, manta rays and maybe even whales!
Oceanic Tours incorporates both education and a sense of adventure through a range of exciting, unique experiences. The tours are run by Glen Hogan, a passionate and qualified Education Queensland Teacher.
Oceanic Tours is an EQI Sports, Leisure and Recreation Provider.
- Bus Transfers from School to Hervey Bay Airport
- 40 Minute Scenic Flight to Lady Elliot Island (return)
- Buffet Lunch
- Glass-bottom Boat Tour
- Snorkel Tour
- Snorkel Equipment Included
- Lagoon Snorkel Session (Subject to Tides)
- Ranger Activities
- Additional Cost for Scuba Dive: $125
To organise the Lady Elliot Island Day Trip for your school, get in contact with us today!