With over 52km of pristine white beaches, more canals than Venice and patches of ancient rainforest, the Gold Coast is one of the gems of South East Queensland.
On our 3 Day Gold Coast Camp, students will get to explore the best that the Gold Coast has to offer with highlights including visits to the theme parks, the beaches of Surfers Paradise and a walk through Burleigh Heads National Park.
Oceanic Tours incorporates both education and sense of adventure through a range of exciting, unique experiences. The tours are run by Glen Hogan, a passionate and qualified Education Queensland Teacher.
- Return bus transfers
- 2 nights accommodation at Sea World Resort
- 2 x Buffet Breakfast
- 2 x Buffet Dinner
- Entry into Sea World, Movie World & Wet n Wild
- High Ropes Adventure Course at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Burleigh Headland National Park Walk
- Surfers Paradise Beach Markets at night
- Entry into Q1 Observatory Deck
To organise the Gold Coast 3 Day Tour for your school, get in contact with us today!