Adventure cruise, swim, snorkel and bushwalk your way across four islands in one day. Discover stories of the diverse people of Brisbane and Moreton Bay. Land on an uninhabited sand bar for a picnic lunch and beach games. Explore historic ruins, aboriginal sites, rusty shipwrecks, deserted beaches, and try and spot kangaroos, koalas, turtles, dolphins, dugongs and more!
Oceanic Tours incorporates both education and a sense of adventure through a range of exciting, unique experiences. The tours are run by Glen Hogan, a passionate and qualified Education Queensland Teacher.
Oceanic Tours is an EQI Sports, Leisure and Recreation Provider.
- 12 metre high speed tour boats, newly built 2019, highest standards of workmanship and technical compliance
- Small groups – 20 pax
- Staff: 3 Staff Members
- Safe and secure seating, fully protected from sun and spray
- Onboard toilet, beach landing and snorkel/swim platforms
- Private Bus and Boat Transfers
- Visiting 4 islands
- Swim in crystal clear waters
- Guided Snorkel Session
- Picnic on the Beach (Lunch Included)
- Guided Island Walk (Kangaroos and Koalas)