Brisbane, the capital city of Queensland, is located on the Brisbane River and is one of the oldest cities in Australia. Home to a number of prominent
cultural institutions and national sites, this one day trip will take students on an adventure through some of the highlights including the beautiful
riverside Botanical Gardens Mount Coot-tha lookout and the Brisbane CBD.
Oceanic Tours incorporates both education and sense of adventure through a range of exciting, unique experiences. The tours are run by Glen
Hogan, a passionate and qualified Education Queensland Teacher.
Oceanic Tours is an EQI Sports, Leisure and Recreation Provider.
- Return bus transfers from school
- Drop off and pick up at Brisbane Ferry Locations
- Transfer to Botanical Gardens
- Transfer to Mount Coot-tha lookout
- Transfer to Brisbane CBD for lunch and shopping
To organise the Brisbane Day Trip for your school, get in contact with us today!